Our mission is “To Make Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.” This is possible because of those who give generously to Bethlehem First UMC. Giving to the church is not an obligation, it is an act of love toward God. At Bethlehem First UMC, we believe that our giving is a return of just a fraction of the blessings we have received from God. To learn more about giving and the different options for giving at Bethlehem First UMC.
Three Easy Ways to Give at Bethlehem First UMC
- CAMPUS GIVING:You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks. While you’re attending worship services at Bethlehem First United Methodist Church, you can use giving envelopes for your convenience and security. You can always drop off or mail a check to our church office.
- ONLINE GIVING: By setting up an online profile, you can easily and quickly take action on your generosity and securely save your credit card or bank account info as well as set up recurring giving
- NON-CASH GIVING: Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
There are many other ways to give:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name Bethlehem First United Methodist Church as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.