Time: 9:30am and 11am (10:30am on Combined Service days)
Where: KidZone (Kidz Hall)
Kidz will start in worship with their families then be escorted to the KidZone for Kidz Church.
What ages: PreK through 5th grade
What will they learn: BFUMC uses the Orange curriculum to help our kids grow up:
- Making wiser choices
- Building stronger relationships
- Developing a deeper faith
252 Kids, by Orange, is a children’s ministry curriculum that weaves music, communicator scripts, small group discussions, video presentations, and creative activities together to reinforce one clear and simple bottom line each week so kids can walk away and remember what matters most.
What will they do: Kidz will participate in an engaging and energetic large group environment, as well as group activities, praise and worship songs, and a Bible lesson, then they will separate into small groups for age appropriate activities on the Bible lesson.
Safety and Security: BFUMC takes the safety and security of our children of the utmost importance. All volunteers working with children have participated in our Safe Sanctuary program. This includes training in the supervision of children, youth, and vulnerable adults; as well as training in the identification and reporting of abuse. All volunteers have also been screened through a third party background check.
For infants and toddlers ages 6 weeks through 4 years, we have KidKare located at the end of the Kidz Hall. KidKare Kidz can be dropped off starting at 9:15am and must be picked up by 12:30pm unless other arrangements have been made.
- Join our community Facebook Page (public) for reminders about our lessons and events that you can share with your friends!
- Join our parent Facebook Group (private) for pictures and praises!
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Check out our worship and lesson videos on our YouTube Channel so you can worship at home!
- You can find all of our links to our social media and current events on our LINKTREE!
- To stay up to date on all of our upcoming events click HERE!
- Join our Remind group using the instructions below!
For help plugging into our children’s ministry, feel free to reach out to our Kidz Min Director, Trish Johnson (see form below).